The Journal Report page of the web site is an informative page which displays the client bookkeeping entries, for required dates and accounts. The data is received from the hyp_Journal table.
The url of this page is: DOMAIN/Journal.
Web Page Structure
Web Page Header
The header of this report is defined as Static Text Element (HTML code editor) content Journal_Report_Header_1033.
Please note - It is recommended to include the H1 tag of html, for the title of the Web Page Header content.
Filter Fields Section
There are three default filter fields:
- From date / Until date - These fields refer to the BK Entry Date of the hyp_Journal table.
- Description - Search for description string of the entries.
- For Account - This field is available for clients with multiple accounts. According to the definition of the "Website Type Purpose" field as CFD Broker (1), in the Main Configuration file, The list of the accounts "TP Login" will be displayed. If "Website Type Purpose" is defined as CFD & Hedge Fund (4), and the "Hedge Fund TP Login" field is available in the client card, the Clients Numbers of the Hedge Fund will be displayed in the list.
This section displays the bookkeeping entries daily P&L statement for the selected account of the client, for each currency. Each of the displayed records includes the Entry ID Number, Description, Entry Date, Reference Document Number, Credit, Debit and the Calculated Balance, due to this Bookkeeping Entry.
Execute Report Button
- A query is executed on the hyp_Journal table, according to the filter fields.
- The credit and the debit values are displayed as well as the calculated balance for the account.
- A new Journal Report record is created in the SYE_Website Usage Log table.
Content Management in HyperBuild this content in Hyper's Static Text Element tool, using the HTML editor. To learn more click here.
|Purpose||Content ID||Available Fields|
|The title of the Journal Report page.||Journal_Report_Header_1033||None|
If you wish to build and use your own html, and work with a "Server 2 Server API", click here.