Hyper Automation - Server Side
The installation process of Hyper includes a server side application (Hyper_Automation.exe) which is essential for critical procedures of the system. In the Users list of Hyper, it will be displayed as "ERP_Automaton" and will receive multiple events in real time. This Application is used for:
- The Email Module (Sending and receiving Email messages)
- Sending SMS messages through multiple suppliers
- Credit Cards Clearing
- Tax Deduction at Source
- synchronization of Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
- Night processing for maintenance, producing reports, alerts, etc.
- User-initiated processes (in Hyper Server) - according to operating triggers.
synchronization of Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
According to the defined time in the Sales tab of the System Fundamentals, The Foreign Currency Exchange Rates are synchronized with the SYE main server. Please note - If the synchronization time (converted to GMT) is ahead of the bank Exchange Rates publication, then only the exchange rates of the previous day will be received. The synchronization time with the Europe Central Bank is 15:00.
Pay attention to the following remarks:
- If any synchronization problem occurred, then a manual synchronization option is available in the Bookkeeping Module. Use the button in the "Foreign Currency" tab of the Toolbox.
- The operative Currencies table can be rebuilt at any time in the "Sales" tab of the "System Fundamentals".
- The daily synchronization check and receives data from the last three days, for back up considerations. An exchange rates synchronizations errors are very rare.
- The synchronization includes the list of banks and branches, which is taken from the SYE management system.
- At the moment of synchronizing the foreign currency exchange rates, the system sends a message to all of the connected users.
Each night, the Hyper automation executes a set of operations, starting at 1:00AM (according to the user location). These operations are used for maintenance, producing reports, alerts, creating bookkeeping entries, and tables optimization (if required). The time zone of the automation is defined according to the related agency of the organization. The default is the first defined agency in the list, which is usually the main agency (H.Q) of the organization. The night process is executed according to the following order:
- If any "Production of journal entries and declarations for trading systems" definition was defined, it will be executed.
- Define Summer / Winter time:
Every month, on the first day, the system executes a query which updates the Summer / Winter time in each of the agencies. The year is determined by the GMT timezone. This definition will be updated few month in advance and will replace any previous update.
- VAT Rate:
Every month, on the first day, the system executes a query which updates the VAT/GST rates, according to the regulations and rules of the local country (as was defined in the 'Company Registered in Country' field in the "Global & Basic Settings"). This update will replace any previous update.
- SMS table maintenance:
Every SMS message that was created more than 10 days ago, will be moved to the archive.
- Tasks table maintenance:
Every task that was created more than 180 days ago and has no deadline, will be moved to the archive. If 180 days have passed from the deadline of a task, it will be moved to the archive.
- Calendar Records Maintenance:
Every Calendar record (Meeting) from more than 180 days ago, will be moved to the archive. Deleted meetings from more than 180 days ago, will be removed from the list of deleted meetings. The maintenance program executes this action for any other table which is related to the Calendar.
- Maintenance of documents and files related to Hyper cards (clients / suppliers).
- Birthday Query:
A birthday query is executed in the employees records. A table with the names of the celebrating employees is sent on their birthday to all of the organization users (except for the celebrating users).
- Bills and Payments query:
A query on every Bank Statement import, Credit Cards and online payment services, is executed. All the related accounts of the rules and definitions, will be checked and compared with the DB. If the account name was modified, it will be updated in the definitions and in the DB. The linkage to any deleted account will be removed.
- Price Offers validation days:
The validation of every price offer that was updated more than 2 days ago is checked. This checking is done according to the value of the "This offer is Valid for # Days" field. The status of every price offer which is not valid any more, will be changed to "Canceled" and the following fields will be modified:
- Offer/Order Cancelled On - The exact time of the cancellation.
- Updated By - This field will get the automation name (ERP_Automaton).
- Campaign Validation Days:
The records of the expired campaigns (two days after the defined date in the "Valid Till Date" field) will be moved to the archive. The table of these records is "hyp_Product Sale".
- Contracts Maintenance:
Moving clients contracts records (hyp_Client Contract table) to the archive due to any of the following terms:
- If the "Committed Until Date" field is defined, this date was passed and this product was not pre paid. Pre paid products can be deleted manually only.
- If the "Committed Units" field is defined, and the value of the "Units Supplied" field is equal or bigger than the committed units.
- Price List Maintenance:
Update the time limited price lists - updating the price (hyp_Product Price Log) as well as the suppliers rate (hyp_Product Valid Suppliers). The relevant prices are copied to the items table, and become the official prices of these products in the system (the pricing modules do not read the pricing tables in real time, but use the items records).
In the suppliers cards, the default supplier's price is copied.
- The "Total Charge LC" field (hyp_Product Header table) is calculated each night.
- Standing Orders for Auto Billing that have not been used for # months are permanently deleted. The value of # months is defined in the "Bookkeeping" tab of the system fundamentals.
- Credit Cards
There are few definitions related to the clearing of credit cards:
- For credit cards clearing records that were created more than 30 days ago, the system will reset the encoded field "Encrypted Data", so the credit card details can not be recovered. These details are encoded but the system resets this field anyway.
- The system saves this details for comparison purpose with the clearing company, in case of error or duplication. The encryption key is different for any record and can only be decoded and calculated by the system.
- Credit card clearing records that were created more than 180 days ago, will be removed to the archive. The table name is SYE Clearing Credit Cards.
User-initiated processes (in Hyper Server) - according to operating triggers
These User-initiated processes are executed by using theRun System Command option, in the System fundamentals menu.
- By sending the Maintenance Message to the automation user, the maintenance procedure is promptly executed.
- When sending the Restore_Client_X_Statements message, a program for restoring the list of signed documents / declarations is executed from the hyp_Client_X_Statements folder of the server.
The restoration is based on the names of the files that starts with the card number and followed by an underline ('_').
Please pay attention to the following remarks:
- This program was designed as backup for system administrators or programmers.
- The mask of the file names in the storage is: HyperIdentityNumber_YYYYMMDD_HHNNSS. Therefore, the creation time is recovered from the file name.
- Since the storage is done only in the Normal folder, the program executes a query on the Archive folder and uses its records as a backup copy, and merges these records.
- The system will update the "Comment" field with the comment:"Recovered statement / document linkage".