Files Sync Service
This is the files sharing tool of Hyper, that allows to share and sync files between the organization computers, by using Hyper Files Synchronization Application.
In order to use the Files Sync Service, follow the next steps:
- Create a New Profile
- Install the Files Synchronization Application
- Use The Files Synchronization Application
Create New Profile
In this tab, create a new profile for using the Files Synchronization application. This profile should be defined as follows:
- Press the button.
- Fill in the profile name.
- Select the path for the uploaded files in the "Upload Files from Path" field.
- Select the path for the downloaded files in the "Download Files into Path" field.
- Press the button, at the top of this tab.
Install the Files Synchronization Application
In order to install this application, follow the next steps:
- Open the SYE Products Installer, select the SYE Hyper Enterprise tab and choose the "Show Applications list for the END USER" option. Press the button.
- From the list of applications, select the "Files Synchronization" and press the button.
- Read and Accept the terms and select the required path for the installation and press the button.
- The Files Synchronization tool will be added in a new folder on the selected path.
Use The Files Synchronization Application
there are two action buttons in this window:
|Download Files||Download files to the local folder. This action will synchronize the local files folder with the shared folder.
Please note - This action removes the current files from this folder and adds the files from the shared folder, so that every modification in this folder will be executed in the local folder as well.
|Upload Files||upload files to the shared folder. This action will synchronize the shared folder with the local folder.
Please note - This action removes the current files from this folder and adds the files from the local folder, so that every modification in this folder will be executed in the shared folder as well.
For further information about the available System Fundamentals Definitions, click here.