The X Statements page of the web site is an informative page which displays the client statements, for required dates and accounts. The data is received from the Client X Statements table.
The url of this page is: DOMAIN/X_Statements_Report.
Web Page Structure
Web Page Header
The header of this page is defined as Static Text Element (HTML code editor) content X_Statements_Report_Header_1033.
Please note - It is recommended to include the H1 tag of html, for the title of the Web Page Header content.
Filter Fields Section
There are four default filter fields:
- From date / Until date - these fields refer to the "Created On" Date of the Client X Statements table. The first day of the current month will be displayed as default (can be modified).
- By Comment Text - This filter field searches for required text in the statement Comment field. The searched string must contain at least 3 chars.
- For Account - this field is available for clients with multiple accounts. According to the definition of the "Website Type Purpose" field as CFD Broker (1), in the Main Configuration file, The list of the accounts "TP Login" will be displayed. Else, The client number will be displayed.
This section displays all of the produced documents for the required selected account.
Execute Report Button
- A query is executed on the Client X Statements table, according to the filter fields.
- The data fields of the required records will be displayed. The statements can be viewed by pressing the Preview button which displays a preview of the uploaded file, in the browser. By pressing the download button, the file will be downloaded to the Browser Downloads and will not be automatically opened.
- A new X_Statements__Report record is created in the SYE_Website Usage Log table.
Content Management in HyperBuild this content in Hyper's Static Text Element tool, using the HTML editor. To learn more click here.
|Purpose||Content ID||Available Fields|
|The title of the Statements Report page.||X_Statements_Report_Header_1033||None|
If you wish to build and use your own html, and work with a "Server 2 Server API", click here.