Deposit by Credit Card - 3D Secured Technology
This page is displayed after choosing the required Credit Card brand for using its clearing services.
1. Single account page display
2. Multiple accounts page dispaly
About PCI DSS Certified
This standard states that the details are not being saved in Hyper, but transfered immedietly to the credit card company server, which has the PCI DSS Certifcate. This process, as displayed in the browser, is described in the following Diagram:
Web Page Structure
Web Page HeaderThe header is defined as Static Text Element (HTML code editor) content, according to the required Credit Card brand, as described in the Content Management in Hyper section.
This table displays the accounts of the user (available in case of multiple exist accounts), as well as their details, Balance and Equity. The deposit will be made for the selected account in this table.
Deposit Details Section
The "Total Amount" and "Currency" fields in this section are mandatory and refer to the selected account only.
Once pressing the Continue button, the following process will be executed:
- The user is automatically redirected to the Credit Card company (the credit card company page is hosted in this website page), to fill in the credit card details and confirm the payment.
- The system waits for receiving the confirmation/denial from the credit card company. In case of denial, the client will be transfered back to the Portal and an error message will be displayed. In case of confirmation, the system will proceed to the next step of the process.
- A receipt is produced for the deposit and bookkeeping entries are created accordingly.
- The required deposit is executed in the trading platform.
- The receipt is sent by Email.
- If there is any internal organization mail events about deposits, these Email messages are being sent.
Content Management in Hyper
Build this content in Hyper's Static Text Element tool, using the HTML editor. To learn more click here.
Also, after redirected to the Credit Card web page, the header of the displayed page is defined as Static Text Element (HTML code editor), content TP_Deposit_3D_Secure_Header_1033 (this single content is used for all of the credit card companies web pages). Please note - It is recommended to include the H1 tag of html, for the title of the Web Page Header content.
|Purpose||Content ID||Hyper Configuration|
|For additional information about the required Settings for 4Cash.eu, press here.|
|Neteller||TP_Deposit_by_Neteller_Header_1033||For further information, please click here.|
4Cash.eu Page Sample3. 4Cash.eu Page Sample
Required Settings for 4Cash.eu
In the "Automation Log & Web Services" tab of the System Fundamentals, add the 4Cash.au Hyper Service ID. The following fields are required and are sent to the client by 4Cash:
|Received Field Name for 4 Cash||Field title in the System Fundamentals|
Please note - Visa and Mastercard are the default credit card brands for 4Cash. This field should be in use in case that other credit card brands are allowed.
Skrill Page Sample4. Skrill Page Sample (The message on the right is displayed after pressing the info button)
Required Settings for Skrill
In the "Automation Log & Web Services" tab of the System Fundamentals, add the Skrill Hyper Service ID. The following fields are required and are sent to the client by Skrill:
|Skrill field name||Field title in the System Fundamentals|
|the Merchant Username||Username|
|Organiztion Name||Terminal / ID|